Is it possible to cultivate a culture of collaboration and cooperation in your home without letting your child "walk all over you?" I have good news for you - the answer is an enthusiastic YES!
THIS IS A REPLAY OF A LIVE WEBINAR.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL:
- Help you understand the WHY behind parenting with collaboration instead of control
- Empower you to lead and guide with confidence as you seek genuine collaboration and cooperation with your child
- Give you a roadmap for teaching collaborative problem-solving skills to your child
- Provide grace-based tools that will help minimize power struggles in your home
- Include a helpful guidebook
- Answer the question, What about when my child just refuses to cooperate?
- Closed Caption for those who need it
ACCESS ALL OF OUR PAST WORKSHOPS, GET RESERVED (FREE) ACCESS TO NEW WORKSHOPS, PLUS TWICE MONTHLY GROUP MENTORING AND ONCE MONTHLY MATERNAL MENTAL HEALTH COACHING THROUGH OUR MENTORSHIP MEMBERSHIP.
MEET THE TEACHER