Is it possible to cultivate a culture of collaboration and cooperation in your home without letting your child "walk all over you?" I have good news for you - the answer is an enthusiastic YES!
THIS IS A REPLAY OF A LIVE WEBINAR.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL:
- Help you understand the WHY behind parenting with collaboration instead of control
- Empower you to lead and guide with confidence as you seek genuine collaboration and cooperation with your child
- Give you a roadmap for teaching collaborative problem-solving skills to your child
- Provide grace-based tools that will help minimize power struggles in your home
- Include a helpful guidebook
- Answer the question, What about when my child just refuses to cooperate?
- Closed Caption for those who need it
ACCESS ALL OF OUR PAST WORKSHOPS, GET EARLY ACCESS TO NEW WORKSHOPS, PLUS JOIN US FOR MONTHLY GROUP MENTORING AS A PATREON MEMBER - CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
MEET THE TEACHER
Amanda Erickson is a mom just like you! She got her start in parenting through foster care, diving head-first into parenting tweens and teens from hard places. Now she’s mom to a spirited almost-six-year-old and a creative seven-year-old. Amanda is passionate about helping moms be less stressed and angry so they can flourish in their motherhood. This passion is born out of her own experience with postpartum anxiety, rage, and anger. She delights in linking arms with other mamas so they know that gentle, peaceful, grace-based parenting isn’t only Scripturally sound, it’s actually possible! Amanda and her husband, Dr. David Erickson teach parents all over the world through their ministry, Flourishing Homes & Families. With practical parenting advice and regular theology of parenting discussions, they are working to equip and empower parents to live out in parenting the very real grace they’ve been given by Jesus.