Is it possible to cultivate a culture of collaboration and cooperation in your home without letting your child "walk all over you?" I have good news for you - the answer is an enthusiastic YES!
THIS IS A REPLAY OF A LIVE WEBINAR.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL:
- Help you understand the WHY behind parenting with collaboration instead of control
- Empower you to lead and guide with confidence as you seek genuine collaboration and cooperation with your child
- Give you a roadmap for teaching collaborative problem-solving skills to your child
- Provide grace-based tools that will help minimize power struggles in your home
- Include a helpful guidebook
- Answer the question, What about when my child just refuses to cooperate?
- Closed Caption for those who need it
ACCESS ALL OF OUR PAST WORKSHOPS, GET RESERVED (FREE) ACCESS TO NEW WORKSHOPS, PLUS TWICE MONTHLY GROUP MENTORING AND ONCE MONTHLY MATERNAL MENTAL HEALTH COACHING THROUGH OUR MENTORSHIP MEMBERSHIP.
MEET THE TEACHER
Amanda is wholly and completely captivated by Jesus. A recovering perfectionist, she has found peace and purpose in the perfect love of Jesus. She’s passionate about helping moms be less stressed and angry so they can flourish in their motherhood. This passion is born out of her own experience with postpartum anxiety, rage, and anger. She delights in linking arms with other mamas so they know that gentle, peaceful, grace-based parenting isn’t only Scripturally sound—it’s actually possible! An artist and free spirit, she can often be found watercolor painting, sipping coffee on her front porch swing, and making up silly songs and snuggling with her boys.
Connect on Facebook | Instagram | Web | Mentorship