When you don't know how to respond to your child's behavior, what guides your path forward? When opportunities for fun, learning, service, and adventure arise, how do you decide what best serves your family? How do you create rules, rhythms, and rituals that cultivate a culture of peace and harmony in your home?
In our Core Family Values workshop, Amanda Erickson will help you understand what core family values are, how they serve as guides for your family, and will equip you to identify your own family values so that you can create and nurture an intentional, life-giving culture in your home.
THIS IS A REPLAY OF A LIVE WEBINAR.
THIS WORKSHOP COVERS:
- What are core family values + why do they matter?
- How family values inform discipline and child rearing
- How we intentionally and accidentally pass down values to our children
- Instilling family values in our children (and inviting them to identify their own values)
- Includes a beautiful, full color guidebook
ACCESS ALL OF OUR PAST WORKSHOPS, GET RESERVED (FREE) ACCESS TO NEW WORKSHOPS, PLUS TWICE MONTHLY GROUP MENTORING AND ONCE MONTHLY MATERNAL MENTAL HEALTH COACHING THROUGH OUR MENTORSHIP MEMBERSHIP.