Is it possible to parent without punishments, yelling, and harsh reactions to your child's disobedience or misbehavior? If you've ever wondered what this looks like in practice, if you're struggling with how to guide, discipline, and respond to your child with gentleness and respect (especially when they don't "deserve it"), this workshop is for you.
THIS IS A REPLAY OF A LIVE WEBINAR.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
- What is Gentle Parenting?
- What is the difference between punishment and discipline?
- What does discipline look like in Gentle Parenting?
- Is Gentle Parenting Biblical?
- Understanding natural consequences and when and how to use logical consequences.
- Parent strategies for specific struggles like tantrums, sibling conflict, back talk, etc.
- A guidebook with gentle discipline tools and strategies.
ACCESS ALL OF OUR PAST WORKSHOPS, GET RESERVED (FREE) ACCESS TO NEW WORKSHOPS, PLUS TWICE MONTHLY GROUP MENTORING AND ONCE MONTHLY MATERNAL MENTAL HEALTH COACHING THROUGH OUR MENTORSHIP MEMBERSHIP.