Is it possible to parent without punishments, yelling, and harsh reactions to your child's disobedience or misbehavior? If you've ever wondered what this looks like in practice, if you're struggling with how to guide, discipline, and respond to your child with gentleness and respect (especially when they don't "deserve it"), this workshop is for you.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
- What is Gentle Parenting?
- What is the difference between punishment and discipline?
- What does discipline look like in Gentle Parenting?
- Is Gentle Parenting Biblical?
- Understanding natural consequences and when and how to use logical consequences.
- Parent strategies for specific struggles like tantrums, sibling conflict, back talk, etc.
- A guidebook with gentle discipline tools and strategies.
FLOURISHING HOMES & FAMILIES SUPPORTERS GET ACCESS TO OUR ENTIRE LIBRARY OF GENTLE PARENTING WORKSHOPS. THEIR GENEROUS SUPPORT ALLOWS US TO OFFER VALUABLE TOOLS AND RESOURCES FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. LEARN MORE HERE.
THIS IS A REPLAY OF A LIVE WEBINAR.
MEET THE TEACHER
Amanda Erickson is a mom just like you! She got her start in parenting through foster care, diving head-first into parenting tweens and teens from hard places. Now she’s mom to a spirited almost-six-year-old and a creative seven-year-old. Amanda is passionate about helping moms be less stressed and angry so they can flourish in their motherhood. This passion is born out of her own experience with postpartum anxiety, rage, and anger. She delights in linking arms with other mamas so they know that gentle, peaceful, grace-based parenting isn’t only Scripturally sound, it’s actually possible! Amanda and her husband, Dr. David Erickson teach parents all over the world through their ministry, Flourishing Homes & Families. With practical parenting advice and regular theology of parenting discussions, they are working to equip and empower parents to live out in parenting the very real grace they’ve been given by Jesus.