Is it possible to parent without punishments, yelling, and harsh reactions to your child's disobedience or misbehavior? If you've ever wondered what this looks like in practice, if you're struggling with how to guide, discipline, and respond to your child with gentleness and respect (especially when they don't "deserve it"), this workshop is for you.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
- What is Gentle Parenting?
- What is the difference between punishment and discipline?
- What does discipline look like in Gentle Parenting?
- Is Gentle Parenting Biblical?
- Understanding natural consequences and when and how to use logical consequences.
- Parent strategies for specific struggles like tantrums, sibling conflict, back talk, etc.
- A guidebook with gentle discipline tools and strategies.
ACCESS ALL OF OUR PAST WORKSHOPS, GET RESERVED (FREE) ACCESS TO NEW WORKSHOPS, PLUS TWICE MONTHLY GROUP MENTORING AND ONCE MONTHLY MATERNAL MENTAL HEALTH COACHING THROUGH OUR MENTORSHIP MEMBERSHIP.
MEET THE TEACHER
Amanda is wholly and completely captivated by Jesus. A recovering perfectionist, she has found peace and purpose in the perfect love of Jesus. She’s passionate about helping moms be less stressed and angry so they can flourish in their motherhood. This passion is born out of her own experience with postpartum anxiety, rage, and anger. She delights in linking arms with other mamas so they know that gentle, peaceful, grace-based parenting isn’t only Scripturally sound—it’s actually possible! An artist and free spirit, she can often be found watercolor painting, sipping coffee on her front porch swing, and making up silly songs and snuggling with her boys.