Is it possible to change old parenting habits? Can you really transform anger and yelling and reactivity into calm and gentle responses? Can you be triggered by your kids' behavior and actually choose to respond with grace instead of reacting in anger? Can you be peaceful even when your children aren't?
The answer to all of these questions is a resounding YES! And I want to help you. My name is Amanda, and I help mamas feel less stressed and angry so they can flourish in motherhood. I’m crazy passionate about this because I used to be overwhelmed and angry, and I took it out on my family. I'll share with you the practical steps I took, and how God is working in my heart even today, to cultivate peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, and generous grace towards my children.
THIS IS A REPLAY OF A LIVE WEBINAR.
THIS WORKSHOP COVERS:
- Understanding Triggers vs. everyday annoyances and frustration
- Recognizing personal, vs. behavior triggers, and how to create a plan for how to proactively minimize them
- Understanding the Fight, Flight, Freeze, and Fawn response and what your core needs are for each
- Rewiring and Remolding your brain to help you transform your reactions
- Regulating your central nervous system
- A full-color, interactive guidebook