From toddler tantrums to tweenage angst, when a child is dysregulated, the learning centers of their brain temporarily shut off, inhibiting their ability to learn the lessons you're trying to teach when you correct and discipline them. Co-regulation, the process by which children learn self-regulation, provides the foundation for effective discipline, emotional maturity, and a lasting relationship of mutual nurturing and respect.
In our Understanding Co-regulation workshop, Amanda Erickson will help you understand early signs of dysregulation, the science behind co-regulation, and various co-regulating strategies to put into practice with your child.l, life-giving culture in your home.
THIS IS A REPLAY OF A LIVE WEBINAR.
THIS WORKSHOP COVERS:
- What is-coregulation and why does it matter?
- Learning how to return to calm so you can co-regulate with a child
- Co-regulating when more than one child is dysregulated
- Equipping children to learn regulation skills
- Replacing Time-outs with Time-ins
- A full-color, interactive guidebook
ACCESS ALL OF OUR PAST WORKSHOPS, GET RESERVED (FREE) ACCESS TO NEW WORKSHOPS, PLUS TWICE MONTHLY GROUP MENTORING AND ONCE MONTHLY MATERNAL MENTAL HEALTH COACHING THROUGH OUR MENTORSHIP MEMBERSHIP.